“Education: the quickest way to success!”
“Come to the SEOUL STARTUP Hub. A wide range of spaces and opportunities are waiting for you.”
“Providing an open space where future entrepreneurs can develop their dreams of starting their own business.”
|예약좌석||토론 데스크(8, 16인용)||1, 1||24석|
|Classification||Location||Area||Capacity (persons)||Annex Facilities|
|Large Auditorium||10F||522.72㎡||230 persons||
Audio/video/lighting equipment & control room
(console, equalizers, audio mixers, amps, etc.)
Prep room (2 sections) and storage
|Seminar Room 1||9F||174.24㎡||80 persons||
Sound equipment (USB, CD, FM radio, HDMI, etc.)
Wireless microphone (1), lavalier microphone (1), wired microphone (1)
Desks and chairs
|Seminar Room 2||116.16㎡||40 persons|
|Seminar Room 3||116.16㎡||40 persons|
|Seminar Room 4||87.12㎡||30 persons|
|Seminar Room 5||87.12㎡||30 persons|
|Idea Room 1||43.56㎡||12 persons|
|Idea Room 2||43.56㎡||14 persons|
|IR Media Room||2F||143.22㎡||40 persons||
- Wired & wireless microphones
Motorized projection screen, projector
Sound equipment (rack case, speakers, audio mixer, amplifier, etc.)
|Stepped Theater||1F||-||100 persons||
Wireless microphones (3)
Portable projection screens (2), projectors (2)
VAT (10%) excluded
※ Rentals include time for preparation and clean up.
※ Additional fees may apply for consumables.
1. Rentals include time for preparation and clean up.
2. For information regarding check in, check out, and use of equipment please contact our rental office on the 10th floor. (02-2115-2043)
3. The minimum number of users is 70% of the maximum capacity of each space (with the exception of Idea Rooms 1 and 2)
4. Please note that our co-working space is only available to startups.
5. After use, please make sure each room is returned to the original intended condition. Trash can be put in the trash depository west of the parking lot (bags provided).
6. Reservations must be done at least seven days before use. In the event of multiple applications, a screening process may take place.
7. Rental hours are from 9:00 to 21:00 on weekdays and 9:00 to 18:00 on weekends and holidays. Please confirm your check-out time when making your reservation.
8. Startup / business / support briefing sessions, events with admission fees, and the promotion and sale of goods and paid services are prohibited.
9. Spaces already reserved for specific participants or groups are unavailable for use (does not apply to Idea Rooms 1 and 2).
10. If you wish to set up or change facilities (banners, signs, temporary equipment, etc.) or bring supplies or food please notify us beforehand and submit a written plan of your event.
11. Please exercise caution
Please follow our safety guidelines. Loud noises, disorderly behavior, incitement, political meetings, demonstrations, religious activities, and inappropriate events (sexual content, pyramid schemes, gambling, etc.) are prohibited.
12. The use of each startup’s internal staff for programs in the Main Hall, seminar rooms, and IR Media Room and internal meetings, training sessions, seminars, briefing sessions, and meetings with affiliates or buyers is prohibited.
* Idea Rooms 1 and 2 can only be used by SEOUL STARTUP Hub startups and partners.
* For more information, please refer to our rental regulations below.
“Starting up a business can be lonely. Come together with likeminded people and widen your opportunities!”
“Please refer to the following section for parking information.”